Sunday, June 28, 2009

iTunes University

I feel iTunes University would be a very helpful tool to me as a student in many ways. If I was in search of a University to attend, I would be able to go to itunes University and within minutes I would be able to find lots of information about that Unviersity. I also feel the recordings of class lectures to be a very big pro for iTunes University. If I need supplemental information on a particular subject, I could put in my key words in the search tool and within seconds have many lectures to choose from. The best part about it is that the lectures are free, as well as audio books. Books are expensive these days and as a student and a parent, I need to save as much money as possible.

Another great feature for iTunes University is that you can be anywhere to access it. You can access it through your IPod, phone, Mac, or PC. This would be a great way to maximize your time and educate yourself while in the car or in an airplane. There are great organizational tools available as well. You can organize your tracks in folders for easy access. I know how crazy and full my days are, but knowing I can go to a specific folder and find everything I need in one place makes for a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment