Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All About Me


My name is April Breanna Black Yrabedra. I am 28 and have lived in Mobile my entire life. I come from a large family. I have three brothers and one sister. All of my brothers are married with children. My brother, Jay, is my twin. I am the older by two minutes. My parents adopted my sister when she was two weeks old and she is now 13. I am married to my high school sweetheart, Adam. We have been married for 6 years, but have been together for 16. We have twin girls named Averie and Haley. We just celebrated their second birthday.

My husband and I love spending time together outdoors. We especially enjoy bass fishing in the pond and flounder fishing under the Dauphin Island Bridge. We recently became big fans of snow skiing in Colorado. The snow covered mountains are breathtaking and the sushi is delicious.

I graduated from the University of South Alabama in 2004 with an Elementary Education degree. Since I have been a stay-at-home mom for the past couple of years, I am taking two classes this summer to keep my teaching certificate current. I am taking this class as well as a classroom management class on Monday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment