Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dr. Alice Christie's Resources for Educators

I found Dr. Alice Christie’s Website to be very helpful and informative. Some of the topics she discusses on her site are: educational technology, classes, workshops, GPS and Geocaching, searching the web, web design, publications, photography and consulting. I especially liked the information she had regarding rubrics under the educational technology section.

I find rubrics to be a little difficult to create at times. Dr. Christie lists many great ideas for rubrics that will be useful to me as a teacher when technology is involved. She has rubrics already created for the following: Adobe Acrobat, Digital Imaging, Electronic Portfolio, HyperStudio, Inspiration, iMovie, iMovie Video Production, Powerpoint, and Web Evaluation. I wouldn’t know where to even begin when creating a rubric when technology is involved, so this site is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment